What SEO services do we offer?
Clients can apply for the SEO services we offer in the form of single consultation projects, or in the form of monthly sessions, depending on customer requirements and on the web structure.
Our SEO strategy covers the following areas:
Strategic Choice of Key Words
Definition of the keywords is a fundamental part of every SEO strategy. In this phase, we set out those target key words around which the architecture and content of the website will revolve, and which will determine future link-building strategies.
Our SEO services include not only key word searches but also, and especially, an analysis of the competitiveness of said key words, taking into account:
- The product/service offered by the client and the identification of the most commonly used search keys;
- Search trends for the selected keywords: growth, decline or stability;
- Competitiveness: number of search results compared to the number of optimized pages;
- Identification of niche key words and phrases and strategic planning;
- Analysis of competitors
Once this data has been obtained, we work together with the client to choose those search keys that will induce search engines to generate heavier traffic and obtain the best possible results from the business plan. This strategy is, moreover, reassessed on a periodical basis, so as to obtain maximum traffic and maximum return on investments. (ROI).
A website’s visibility depends, to a large extent, on the HTML code behind it and how it is written. Zoomart plans and builds websites using an HTML code that has been optimized from an SEO standpoint.
In order to obtain the best SEO positions, we recommend paying particular attention to both page content and site structure, so as to ensure coherence with the search keys chosen.
Some of the areas we analyze, and for which we are able to offer consultation, are:
- Content accessibility
- Page loading speed
- Navigation analysis
- HTML structure analysis
- URL optimization
- Meta element optimization
- Internal link structure
- Image optimization
- PageRank flow
Our team writes HTML code that conforms to the appropriate standards and is optimized as regards SEO. Once the code has been properly written, it is time to move on to the optimization of text content.
Using complex algorithms and analysis, search engines like Google use constantly evolving technologies that can match website contents to the search query. That is why content optimization is an important factor in the SEO strategy.
The Zoomart team works with the client to develop content from an SEO standpoint, which will then lead users from the appropriate target group straight to the site.
Search engines, and Google in particular, prefer, and therefore favor the indexation of, websites that have a well-defined internal link profile. Proper link building between the pages of your site, determines the validity of your profile. This makes the key words to be indexed even more important. On the other hand, incoming links, or external links to the site, are a central aspect of the SEO strategy.
Zoomart pays particular attention to the construction of a proper network of internal and external links in order to optimize content for the search engines. Link building techniques used include:
- Inclusion in sector directories: the website is included in a series of directories that are directly connected to the sector in question. This significantly increases the number of incoming links, which helps to obtain better search results.
- Online PR: informing a number of websites that the site in question exists and providing incentives for them to include links to said site.
- Promotion of articles: making content written by the client available for use by other sites or directories in the sector.
- Social Bookmarking: Inclusion of the website in social blogs, social bookmarks and community websites.
Reports on Results Obtained
Website activity, in terms of the search engines, is, finally, assessed periodically and the client is provided with a report on the results obtained, along with appropriate advice on any changes to be made.