E-mail Marketing Strategies
The aims of an e-mail marketing campaign are mainly:
- Creating loyalty in past or present clients;
- Creating new clients;
- Incentivating clients to buy a product.
E-mail marketing is becoming more and more important and an ever greater number of companies are deciding to invest in the sector. This trend goes hand in hand with a number of advantages of an e-mail marketing campaign, such as:
- Low cost, compared with paper materials;
- Good return on investment, provided that the campaign is conducted properly;
- Speed with which the message can be carried;
- Ease of traceability;
- Possibility of aiming the campaign directly at the desired target;
- Ability to test the results of a campaign and to bear said results in mind when planning the next campaign.
Zoomart can follow an e–mail marketing campaign from beginning to end.
The phases of this type of strategy are:
- Creating the design and the e-mail code;
- Choosing the reference target;
- Monitoring the results;
- Reporting on said results.